Monday, April 30, 2012

Vacation Apologies.

Hey. So I apologize for not being one of those hardcore bloggers that pre-writes posts and has them pop up when they go on vacation. I think I would be out of my league if I did that. However, I will apologize for not posting, while I was away in Boston with the dude. It was a beautiful trip, and a beautiful city to stay in, even though I returned last Monday, I was thrown right back into events, and work and life, and I couldn't find the time to post, So..I am sorry, but I am sure I wasn't missed too much...right?

Any who, still focusing on Hawaii. Remember Hawaii people?? I have a few more venues I would like to share, starting tomorrow! Excited? You can't wait right?

Thanks for reading.

PS. If you read, and you don't follow, that's uncool.

Lo

No comments:

Post a Comment