Thursday, April 5, 2012

Maui Brewing Co.

99 bottles of beer on the wall.....

So I don't think I have ever posted about beer or a beer venue before. I didn't know about the Maui Brewing Co. until recently when I was doing some Hawaiian Research for the blog. I liked what I read, so I decided to make a post out of it.

Enjoy...

Founded in 2005, Maui Brewing Co is Maui's only microbrewery, and one of the fastest growing companies on the island. They boast a large selection of Canned Beers ( Bikini Blonde, Big Swell IPA, Coconut Porter, Mana Wheat, and Flyín' Hi.P.Hay ) as well as a number of different tab beers (below).  You can enjoy any one of these peers at their on site Brew Pub, open late most nights, with a damn good menu to accompany your beer.




Maui Brewing Co. also offers tastings through out the week (click here for schedule) and a wide range of supplies for home brewers.

The website doesn't offer much information about event space, however  I am sure that there would be instances in which you rent out the Brew Pub for a reception or social event. I also think the brewery tours would make for a great corporate team building event. (Seriously, I wonder if my Director would go for that?)

Check this place out, it sounds like a great place to be, and an even better place to drink.



No comments:

Post a Comment