Monday, October 1, 2012

Crystal Paradise.

Finally...Belize. it's taken a while, to be honest, while researching the destination, not everything really pops out at me as "must blog now", so I have been picky about what to blog. If anyone has been there, please shoot me a comment on something you'd like to see!
 
I try to post about the more unique venue's that will hopefully leave you with an awesome experience, or a really big yearning to hit that place up, maybe throw a party, get married, what ever floats your boat.
 
I came across Crystal Paradise Resort, and fell in love. I dig straw huts. I mean I love everything about it, minus the bugs that might get in there and burrow. However, back to Crystal Paradise, this beautiful Eco-friendly resort is located in the middle of the jungle, along the Macal River. It sounds far, but it is only a short distance into the main Cayo town.
 
Crystal Paradise actually boasts 6 different types of hand-made Cabana's. (Valley View Thatched Cabanas (houses 3), Deluxe Thatched Cabanas (houses 4), Garden View Lofts (houses 6), Regular Rooms (houses 4) and the Heliconia Cottage (houses 2)). Each Cabana has their own charm, however the Heliconia is definitely the one you want to stay at..its quite beautiful and it is fully air conditioned, which I'm pretty sure might be a big NEED in that hot, sweaty jungle.
 
Crystal Paradise also offers home cooked meals (served family style) on a daily basis. These meals are not free.
 
I have included a few picture's below. Anyone for a vacay?






No comments:

Post a Comment