Thursday, September 27, 2012

Adult Bday Party.

My parents were not the type to indulge into the birthday party thing each year. I blame them for my obsession with event planning and decor. Sorry Mom and Dad for not being the financial wiz you always wanted!
 
I won't totally through my parents under a bus, I did have one special shindig when I turned 13, however now that I look back, its more of a " what was I thinking, kinda party." Ten years later (yes, that would make me 23) I have celebrated my birthday's usually in bars, sometimes even my house or a restaurant. Yet I have never thrown myself a real themed, decorated to the perfect "t" party. It would be nice don't ya think? Kind of self indulgent...but its your birthday...you should be all self indulgent-y. I mean someone needs to love you on your birthday, it might as well be yourself...are you following...good me neither.
 
Getting back to the reason for this post, I came across this colourful yet mature, 30th birthday party this morning during my morning perusal. It's pretty fantastic, and it will definitely put you in the party mood. Check out the photos below, and let me know your thoughts, and if you want me to throw you a birthday party...I would be delighted to!
 
More posts, on Belize to come, I just need to find the best places to show you guys. Bare with me.
 
Photographer: Edyta Szyszlo
 











 
So fantastic right?!

No comments:

Post a Comment