Friday, October 26, 2012

Donuts.

I love donuts. I shouldn't...really shouldn't but I do. I think they are tasty, and pretty, and just perfectly, perfect. When was the last time you ever saw a donut as your dessert at and event or wedding? It's obviously not the best dessert to serve, cause you know it has no grilled figs, honey drizzle or lemon sabayon, but its got some damn good chocolate covered-cream filled-cake! I wouldn't necessarily choose a donut as your meal finale at an event. I know it doesn't seem like it but even I have a bit of class. However you can bet on it, that there will be a donut sweet table at my wedding..for sure.. no doubt. I don't care what people think they are going to stick on the table its not happening. Donuts Donuts Donuts! I mean how cute would that be with a little glass of milk. I tried to source a few images to relay the mental images in my head. Hopefully you all get what I am thinking.

Until next time.





 
Image Source: Google

No comments:

Post a Comment