Friday, July 15, 2011

DIY Place Cards.

I'm very used to going to the big- sort of gaudy Italian Weddings and Retirement Parties, Birthdays etc. etc. (Trust me the list goes on) I've almost come to expect the big red heart with the #2 on it. Or the Italian Flag chocolate that barley fits your name. And these things cost money! I mean like a decent chunk of change. Why bother?



My suggestion: Make you own, it can be a fun experience for you and your bridal party or your family (dependant on the event). This way your allowed to put a little bit more of "you"into the event. The more "you"that there is the more people will enjoy themselves, and the more you will enjoy yourself.



Check out these cutie place cards, and maybe a Micheal's Craft Store or two.



Have a nice weekend!






No comments:

Post a Comment