Monday, July 11, 2011

Apology.

Would an apology even cut it? Its been almost a month since I've made promises to post about Florida. A month!! No good, I know. I will fix it, right now, and will try my hardest to not let work get in the way. Thus, as promised, my first post : Sarasota.




Restaurant: Crab and Fin



Not too long ago I spent a very relaxing and beautiful week in Sarasota. Having never been to Florida before I was a little too excited to see things and just hang out with my boyfriend.



We spent one afternoon in a beautiful part of Florida, St. Armand's Key. I'm not sure how to describe this place as it was that quaint and beautiful. We ended up stoping for dinner at what turned out to be the best meal of the whole trip.


The Crab and Fin, seafood restaurant has been serving the world's best seafood since 1978. The menu boasts a large variety of seafood and of course a few select meals for land lovers. I have to say that everything on the menu literally made your mouth water. Like drool fest..





Click here for menu.



The restaurant is quite large, and although they don't have venue rentals on their website, I am more than sure that a buy-out or portion rental would be available. They also have a wrap around patio, along the 2 sides of the restaurant that has the potential to seat about 150. Not only is the food incredible, but the space and scenery is also pretty sweet.



Note: They have an adorable piano player that takes requests! So long as you tip.

No comments:

Post a Comment