Friday, March 18, 2011

Kamalame Cay.

Hope everyone had a woozy St. Patrick's Day! I opted for a dinner party instead this year, and really missed the green beer. I may just start adding food colouring to every beer. Festive don't ya think?

So I was doing a bit more research on the parts of Bahamas that I haven't been too, and I happened to stumble on this gem of a private resort called Kamalame Cay. This incredible, secluded destination boasts 96 acres of private beach,coral gardens, and tropical fish. Kamalame also boasts delicious food, freshwater pools, and pool side bars.
Accommodations (Private Resort) :

Anglers Nest - Wooden cottages, with beautiful verandas. Each cottage is stocked with Aveda amenities, board games, books, and luscious decor.


Beach Suites - These suites, obviously look out onto the most pristine beaches and oceans, and come equipped with a fully stocked bar, soaking tub, beautiful sitting area and a veranda most people wish they could sit on.



1-4 Bedroom Villas - Vaulted ceilings is all I need to say. I can't even begin to describe the villas, they are incredible. Beautiful rustic beach decor, huge baths, beds that make you want to catapult yourself into them. (See picture below)


My favourite thing about Kamalame Cay is their ON-THE-WATER SPA. The spa is actually a stilted cottage that looks into and out to the ocean. What is that!? The best pedicure ever.

Kamalame Cay also does weddings of course. Who wouldn't want a beautiful private beach side wedding? They offer full planning services, and can sit guests up to 250 outside and 100 inside. They offer an array of different menu choices, as well as a relaxing buffet dinner.


I think I have told you enough about Kamalame Cay, as I swoon over the pictures at my desk. This incredible destination is calling your name. Just go! Just do it.

Please visit their website for their rate and activity information: http://www.kamalame.com/

Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment