Monday, March 7, 2011

Blog Detox.

I feel like I have been separated from this little text box forever! I am sorry to the readers, for being away for so long, but work and extracurriculars has had me rather occupied as of lately. Not to mention a few DIY projects that I literally had to practice a few times in order to get them perfect. (Pictures to come!) For now, while I actually have a minute to decide about the next place I would like to visit with you, I wanted to show you a bit of what I do.

Just in case, I didn't mention it:

Job: Development Officer, Special Events @ Easter Seals Ontario ( A Charity Dedicated to Helping Kids with Physical Disabilities Succeed)

On February 12th, we hosted the annual Easter Seals Gala Ball "Motown Nights" with special guests, Juno award winning band, The Arkells. It was a beautiful evening and wrapped up a very busy February.

Venue: Four Seasons Hotel, Downtown Toronto



Enjoy the pictures. New destination and new posts to follow tomorrow.




No comments:

Post a Comment