Monday, March 14, 2011

Compass Point.

Have you ever imagined paradise? What does it look like? I can tell you my imagined fairy land, has beaches, lots of sun..I mean rum... and falling asleep to the sound of the ocean. I'm pretty sure that would leave me quite content for the rest of my life.
Having been to Bahamas, I know there is potential for a paradise like life there, however I never really saw it until I heard about Compass Point. My parents have stayed here, friends of mine have stayed here, and let me tell you I'm going to stay there next. Sorry Atlantis!
Compass point offers 18 of the most beautiful elevated and grounded shack-like cottages. Painted bright shades of turquoise, green and pink, each hut offers a comforting beachy atmosphere while supplying you with your usual hotel amenities.
All rooms boast a private patio (grounded) or balcony (elevated) with an incredible view of the ocean. Romantic? I think so.
Not only is the lodging, completely freakin' awesome, the food is claimed to be even better. Compass Point Restaurant offers the best of Bahamian Cuisine, with the option of indoor dining room or ocean view patio and bar.
I'm not sure If I did my best selling this beautiful resort to you. So below you will find some pictures of Compass Point. Vacation anyone?

No comments:

Post a Comment