Monday, December 19, 2011

Holidayze.

Christmas is supposed to be vacay time is it not? I used to feel relaxed around Christmas, letting my parents do everything, and kind of just showing up ready to shred some wrapping paper. This year, I had to buy gifts for my side, and my boyfriend's side, and then you have to bake, and cook, and get pretty and its cold out. I love Christmas, I just didn't realize it took so much effort. Cheers to getting older? NOT

Back on track. I was doing my usually morning browse of blogs. I look at roughly 20 per day. Its a bit of an obsession. I came across this really kind of funky Holiday Decor. I would definitely do this as my own Holiday Display. Would you? Do you prefer the traditional red,green and gold?

Tell me your thoughts!? Please? Please?






No comments:

Post a Comment