Thursday, December 8, 2011

DIY Bows.

Ola! Sorry for not posting in a while, but its Christmas! Well, sort of. You have to understand that I am completely obsessed with Christmas, to the point that I have this creepy grin on my face whenever I see Christmas lights or hear a Christmas song. My boyfriend and I went for a walk a couple of weeks ago, and there was a very tiny light show going on at City Hall. I had to watch it twice, with the creepy grin in all its glory.

On to better things. I don't feel I have completely finished the Gold Coast, AU as of yet. So, please expect a few more venue posts for that destination. I will hopefully get to post some more Holiday/Christmas themed parties, or events within the next couple of weeks. While your all anxiously waiting for those, ( you are anxiously waiting right??!! ) check out this great DIY Bows tutorial. It's pretty easy, and gives you presents quite a modern edge. Hope you like.

No comments:

Post a Comment