Friday, August 5, 2011

Shucks.

I wasn't going to post about this place, but then I remembered how I couldn't stop saying "Shucks"after I went here, so I thought it might be worth it. I of course only associated Florida with Seafood, so after a bit of driving around one night, and a little bit of peer pressure, we decided to go to Shucks. It's not the most fanciest of restaurants, but it had a very homey feel, not to mention the 2 for 1 margaritas which made it even homier.

If your like me, and you go to Florida, and find yourself on a mission for seafood, try out Shucks! No need to dress up, go for lunch or dinner, and please, please have some margarita's (its like a bowl of loveliness).



P.S Its on Tamiami trail, how fun is that to say. Tamiami....tamiami...


No comments:

Post a Comment