Wednesday, August 10, 2011

Edible Centres.

I didn't have the time to post about another Florida Venue this morning, so my awesome co-worker, Andrea helped me come up with my next post idea. Edible Centrepieces! Have I mentioned these before?

They are nothing new, and have been created in a many a ways. The best two I have seen are using cookies and cupcakes. (Fruit is also really pretty, but only for a short period of  time. Otherwise it tends to go soggy, and brown)  I have never actually used a cookie or cupcake centrepiece at one of my events, but I have done a cookie bouquet for a flower girl, which although was munched throughout her walk down the isle, it was still pretty awesome, and made for some great photos.

The one thing I like about these centrepieces, is that while they are fun and pretty they almost act as an ice-breaker at tables, and tend to make guests more interactive. Not to mention, you can DIY them to whatever your tastes are. ($ saver).

Check these pictures out. Make your own. Eat it. Tell me what you think!




No comments:

Post a Comment