Wednesday, May 25, 2011

Ocean Village.


Hola readers! I have been busy-busy with work. Which is my excuse for not blogging. Hopefully everyone enjoyed their long weekends! I did :)


I'm still not exactly finished with Tofino yet. There are a couple of venues that I would till like to talk about. Today is all about Ocean Village. This resort would be better explained using visuals because it is that amazing. I feel like I might tear it up if I start mumbo jumboing about it. But for you, I will give it a try.

Ocean Village, remains the original family-surf resort in Tofino BC. It sits right in between beach and the beautiful pacific rim. For those unfamaliar with the Pacific Rim, think "Twilight" In regards to rooms, Ocean Village offers affordable and very roomy cottages starting at roughly $100 per night. Seriously? Why am I in Toronto? They offer both one and two bedroom cottages as well as a studio cottage. Hello lone surfers!


Check out the pictures below. I love it, its a cozy place to go. Enjoy peeps!



No comments:

Post a Comment