Tuesday, May 3, 2011

Long Beach Lodge, Tofino.

I know I said we'd talk about Tofino venues, and I will, but for right now I'm going to go a little out of Tofino, about 7km to be exact. Long Beach Lodge, located near Cox Bay, is an amazing little spot to vacation. It boasts 41 rooms and over 20 cottages, and it sits right on the ocean. I mean, cmonnn. Although its a beautiful resort ( pictures will tell all) it also resembles a big cottage. This sounds stupid, but it has a laundry area, barbecue area, dining hall and all the cottage like outdoor activities. What I'm trying to say is its both "ritzy" and comfortable, for better lack of terms.



Now for my favourite aspect, in terms of an event venue this is not the place to have your 200 person wedding, or AGM of 100 people. Their biggest room, which is the Long Beach Room holds about 35 people seated. If your really in love with the Lodge, and your interested in a hosting a bigger event, you would have to move it outdoors to either the rainforest or the beach, which are some pretty decent options.


Cuisine : Your on the west coast, there for sure will be seafood. Fresh seafood! Long Beach Lodge uses only the freshest produce and natural ingredients. There menu for all meals looks ridiculously good. Check it out here.


If your in Tofino, or headed out that BC way, make a stop here, you will love it, your family will love it and well, I will be jealous.






No comments:

Post a Comment