Wednesday, January 12, 2011

La Playa.

So I found this hotel! Remember how I always say "I fell in love"? This time I really did; with the hotel that is.
The La Playa Hotel in Carmel, is a little bit quaint and a lot fancy. It was originally a mansion that was constructed in the 1920's, which eventually was made over in hopes to enhance the property. La Playa now offers 4 different types of suites, one of these being your own private cottage-by-the-sea. Drooling yet?
As far as venue space goes. They have a tonne of options. Five different banquet rooms reside in La Playa with space seating up to 120 in some. My favourite is the Fireside Room. This room sits only 20 for reception but has an awesome mix of rustic and edgy decor.
I highly recommend the La Playa Hotel for anyone in the Carmel area or for tourists heading that way. It would really make for the perfect vacation hotel, and beautiful event venue.
Fireside Room
Cottage Bedroom
Cottage Outside














No comments:

Post a Comment