Tuesday, January 25, 2011

Em Le's.

Who doesn't like breakfast? I really enjoy breakfast, I think I could eat it for every meal, all the time, maybe with calamari (which is my second favourite). MMM. Anyway back to Carmel, I found this breakfast place called Em Le's. Located in downtown Carmel, this little joint is very well known for their awesome breakfasts and other goodies.
Their extensive breakfast, lunch and dinner menus, are made only with the freshest LOCAL ingredients.

They also offer a vast array of wines from California and from around the world.

f you be chance happen to pop in to Em Le's anytime soon, you must must try the MIXED SEAFOOD OMELETTE or the FRENCH TOAST which is almost like a deep fried sort of toast with icing sugar. Yeah I know, your drooling. Best thing about the toast, it comes with a peach cup.

Check out the pics below, and go quickly while your cholesterol is still good!

That's some french toast right there!

No comments:

Post a Comment