Monday, December 6, 2010

Shutter down.

Even though I had a full Friday off....I still didn't find time to blog. Fail! Anyways, NOLA or New Orleans is shut down, and I'm looking into the next destination. I'm feeling Bahamas...any thoughts?





On Friday night, I attempted more Christmas shopping (I'm almost done) however I really just ended up watching people Christmas shop for me...kinda ruins the surprise don't ya think? Regardless, I was in Club Monaco, and snapped the coolest idea for an event that I have seen in a long time, and I mean lonnggg time.



Clipping display items on clipboards..so simple..and looks pretty chic, and neat! I like neat. As great as it works in the store, I think it would be great and event. Maybe a new approach to a silent auction, or displaying jewellery at an auction? Even grabbing place cards at a wedding.

Just thinking out loud as per usual.

Maybe someone could comment out loud..

No comments:

Post a Comment