Monday, December 13, 2010

...





So I'm on hiatus which means I am extremely busy at work, and being my mom's cookie baking bitch. Merry Christmas, Bahumbug.

For now, even though I have yet to choose a place and discuss fantastical venues, I wanted to share this little gem of a Toronto venue with you. I found out about them by chance, and was so glad to stumble upon quite possibly the coolest place in Toronto.

Located on Snooker Ave. The Spherical Academy of Arts is a large pool hall, restaurant, entertainment venue and bar.

Its rustic hardwood flooring, antique pool tables, slanted bar and colourful area rugs really make this place feel very comfytrendy (my new word).

I posted a few pics above, hope you like the place. If you get a chance to get down there, go for brunch, their spiced tortilla omelet is awesome!



No comments:

Post a Comment