Wednesday, September 8, 2010

Cans.


I like vases. I mean they are used in most centerpieces, found on many tables and mantles and come in so many shapes and colours its hard not to like them. Yet, they are no longer number one on my list for holding fleurs. A couple months ago I saw a few vintage cans (paint, food, beer) that were used amongst or as a centerpiece. I thought it was a neat idea but didn't really strike me as anything too fancy, until yesterday. I went to goodwill to browse for some trinkets/Halloween ideas and found 3 brightly coloured vintage cans. I didn't even hesitate to purchase them, and left the store a happy camper. I wish my camera wasn't broken so I could show you how I arranged them. For now, check out these cans, they make an awesome table centre and/or add a homey touch to any room.








No comments:

Post a Comment