Thursday, August 23, 2012

Balloon Scenery.

First, this needs to be cleared up that I am seriously a Pinterest freak. I save, pin, and like three quarters of everything on Pinterest. It makes me the most happy! Not too long ago I came across this family portrait, of a random family. The people were beautiful, but it was the whimsical scenery that caught my eye.

I have told you time and time again ( two times at least ) that I am not the biggest fan of balloons. I hate the way they get taped on walls, or tied to mailboxes or worse get made into a banner. (I shudder) Fortunately, in this photo the balloons were not tied, or taped. Instead, they were pegged into the ground at every different level. Most of the balloons were white, some soft pink or yellow. It was stunning! I seriously fell in love with it.

The photo I found, was taken in some sort of forest, or maybe a park, but I am pretty sure you could use your backyard, or a park near your house ( people may think your wacky) but it would be worth it. '

Check out the photos below.

I will also try out my own and post it as soon as I can!




No comments:

Post a Comment