Wednesday, February 29, 2012

Metal.

I'm sure through the many 'rustic'posts you have seen me do that you know I dig that look. Sometimes I enjoy it with a few modern pieces in there, but the more rustic the better. Looking back at my house this morning as I left for work, I noticed the wrought - iron bench and the large earn that holds the seasonal arrangement. ( I will upload a picture shortly. )  I never really looked at steel and wrought-iron as being rustic, but the veranda certainly looked that way this morning. I dug  for a few photos to relay the image. Hope you like.

Tip: Spray paint in mint green, turquoise and rust-red makes for a great distressed look.


These make great centerpieces, breadbaskets,flowerpots, or even table ice buckets for beer. And you can buy them at the Dollar Store. Say Whaaa!?




No comments:

Post a Comment