Wednesday, September 28, 2011

Place Cards.

Ughh Wednesday. I know I have posted about place cards before. But I came across this nifty idea, courtesy of my aunt, or as I know her YA YA! Place Cards, and name cards can tend to look tacky, with all the cursive writing and the long names. I recently went to a wedding and they had no place cards, only a board with the names and table designations. I didn't like that too much. This type of place setting may not be ideal for a large event or a wedding, but if your having a dinner party or some kind of seated event at your house or in a small banquet room, these are totally appropriate.


D.I.Y How To: Your going to have to find the rusty nails or any other object you might want to string together.

  • Bunch 8 -10 nails
  • Tie with raffia, yarn or rope (your choice)
  • Add first or both initials and a trinket of your choice
(Trinkets and letter tags available at Micheal's)


I know right?!

No comments:

Post a Comment